Friday 23 September 2016

Lush Halloween 2016

It’s autumn already and, with the changing of the seasons comes this year’s collection of Lush Halloween goodies. Arriving in stores today, I couldn’t pass up the chance to grab myself some bath treats, cue a quick trip down to Lush Buchanan Street at lunch for my fix! With the launch of the Christmas range just round the corner (October 1st), get your hands on these spooky goodies quick before they are swamped by mistletoe and egg nog!


I’d seen a few hints from other bloggers as to what this year’s Lush Halloween had in store, so I pretty much knew what I wanted to try - ‘Monster’s Ball’ bath bomb (£4.25) was an instant hit and first in the basket. Filled with generous helpings of lime oil, this little guy will leave you feeling refreshed and energised - perfect if you’re a ‘bath in the morning’ kind of person. His one beady eye is also a little bath melt, rich in fair trade organic cocoa butter, which is left to gradually melt after the initial fizz has subsided.
 
Next in the basket was the cute little ‘Boo’ bath melt (£3.50). Different to a bath bomb or bubble bar, melts are designed to give a much creamier bathing experience, for when you need that extra bit of comfort. Similar to the eye of ‘Monster’s Ball’, this cute little ghoul is packed full of fair trade organic coca butter and performs best when held under the warm running water of your bath tap. After soaking in the creamy richness of the cocoa butter, you skin is left feeling wonderfully baby soft all over!
 
After running low on massage bars it was ‘Goth Fairy’ shimmer bar (£5.50) which caught my eye next. This tiny little fairy is perfect for jazzing up your skin and adding a bit of sparkle for a night out. Packed full of almond, grapefruit and bergamot oils and combined with illipe and cupuacu butters, the refreshing scents melt into the skin and leave it gloriously soft and moisturised. In true Lush fashion, all the sparkles you see are obtained from synthetic mica, made from natural minerals - this means you can shimmer to your hearts content, safe in the knowledge that all the glitter is completely free of plastic and safe for the environment.
 
Last in my list of treats was a generous sized lump of ‘Magic Wand’ soap (£3.50 per 100g). I think, of all the new additions, this has got to be my favourite! Similar to the ‘Sunrise’ soap from this year’s Mother’s Day range, it is filled with tangerine and orange oil and packs a mighty citrus punch! I think Lush has definitely won the orange battle, I will never again complain about not liking that particular scent, although I’m not sure Paul is won over yet!
 
For those of you who live in the States, these products are also available at the following prices:
 
Monster's Ball - $7.25
Boo - $5.95
Goth Fairy - $7.95
Magic Wand - $6.95 for 3.5oz
 
With the return of some old favourites such as ‘Lord of Misrule’ and ‘Sparkly Pumpkin’, Lush really has got us spoilt for choice this year – are you going to pick up any of the new goodies?
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I've seen lots of little snaps of the lush halloween range all over social media - I can't wait to pop in and have a look for myself <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also went in on Saturday - they'd completely sold out of Monster's Ball! Get in quick before they're gone! :)

      Delete
  2. I loooove the halloween range! I want to try the monsters ball - the little ghost is super cute too xx


    www.jessicabkennedy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monster's Ball was sold out on Saturday, it's my favourite too! :)

      Delete
  3. I love lush. I really would love to try the Magic Wand. Although all the halloween products sound fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My partner complains about the charcoal from the black part getting everywhere, but it is such a lovely smell though! :)

      Delete
  4. Ohh I really need to pop into Lush and get me some of their Halloween range, how awesome does all that look! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome, although my sponge is now black from all the charcoal in the soap haha! :)

      Delete
  5. Trick or Treat! I buy the sparkly pumpkin every year without fail because I love it! Lush is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it as a gift for a friend last year and it went down a treat! The smell is amazing and lingers for such a long time! :)

      Delete
  6. I love Lush at halloween its always so amazing! its one of those times apart from Christmas where im like i need everything haha

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same! I'm so pleased I rushed out to get things on Friday because, when I went to Livingston on Saturday, they'd completely sol out of Monster's Ball, that one is definitely my favourite! :)

      Delete
  7. I adore Lush products - this Halloween range is fantastic - I will definitely look for it :) Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get in quick before all the Christmas stuff takes over! :)

      Delete
  8. I can't use lush products, but they always look AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame, they have such a huge variety, I'd be gutted if I couldn't use anything!

      Delete
  9. Do you know, I'm really happy to have read this post. Not long ago (before it closed) I picked up a large jar from BHS. It's now sitting on a shelf in my bathroom but it's empty. I've been wondering what to put in it - and I've now found the answer. So thanks very much for the inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could be of help, I hate having things lying about the house that don't serve a purpose! :)

      Delete
  10. These look so good! I am a new Lush fan and have just started using some of their stuff so all of this info is super useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember when I discovered Lush and I was blown away - now I can't help but buy every new thing that comes out! :)

      Delete
  11. I really wish I had a bath so I could get a lush bath bomb right now! I always love the sparkly pumpkin. That Boo is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have a bath? That's such a shame, baths are great for relaxing! :)

      Delete
  12. I attended this years Lush event the Halloween collection is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a Lush event on Wednesday and I'm so excited, I've never been to one before! :)

      Delete

© Tiggy Poes and Flutterbys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig